We're excited to announce the launch of our new website! This project has been in progress since the beginning of the year, and we are grateful to God for bringing it to completion!
We've invested a lot of effort into creating a website design that will best equip and assist families across the country in their discipleship efforts, so we trust this new site will be a blessing to you.
We want your feedback!
Before I jump into explaining the new features of this website, please be sure to send us your feedback, comments, or let us know about any bugs you encounter here.
In an effort to help you take the best advantage of this new website, here's a brief overview of the website features:
- Home Page: On our reconfigured home page, you can get the latest information on the daily Generations Radio program, The World View in 5 Minutes, our daily devotional, recent articles, upcoming events, and currently featured products.
- Discipleship Page: This is where we feature three discipleship resources for your family, two of which are new:
- Daily Family Devotional: Each day we will post a family devotional from our Bible Study Guide Series.
- Discipleship FAQ: This section will allow you to browse our answers to frequently asked discipleship questions, or submit a new discipleship question for our team.
- Discipleship Articles: We'll be posting a steady stream of encouraging and challenging articles to aid you in your family discipleship.
- Radio Page: This page features both the Generations Radio program as well as episodes from The World View in 5 Minutes.
- NEW Store!: Perhaps one of the most exciting developments of our new website, is a brand new shopping experience that, Lord willing, will greatly improve your ability to find just the right discipleship and education products for your family.
- Events: Check this page for details about upcoming or past events.
- Ministries: This page provides an overview of our key partner ministries, and links to each.
- About: Even if you're not new to Generations, be sure to check out our new About section for a video overview of each of our six key areas of ministry.
- Family Discipleship
- Family Education
- Family Culture
- Family Economics
- Family Eldercare
- Worldveiw & Theology
- Search Index: And last but not least, we have completely overhauled our website search function. You can search programs, articles, and FAQ posts by keyword, or through our streamlined topic index.
Again, please be sure to send us your feedback, comments, or let us know about any bugs you encounter here.
Thanks for your support of Generations!
Daniel Craig, for the Generations Team